Internship International Marketing
With our well-known brands granini, Pago, YO, Joker and Rea we are a leading company in the European non-alcoholic beverage industry and distribute our products world-wide. To strengthen our International Business Development Team, we are searching for an
Intern International Marketing
to hold an internship for 6 months, preferably starting in July/August 2019, in our office in St. Florian near Linz (Austria).
During the internship you will get valuable insights into the full scope of International Marketing from a leading FMCG company. Together with the responsible Brand Manager you will take care of our world-wide distributed brands Pago, granini and YO and you will handle many interesting marketing tasks.
Your major tasks will be the following:
- Realization of packaging projects with agencies
- Development of product presentations and sales materials
- Support in planning and sourcing of Point-of-Sales-Material
- Update our international websites and social media channels
- Collaboration in various marketing Projects
- University study of business economics with focus on marketing
- Very good knowledge in English and at least average level of German; other languages are a further advantage (i.e. Italian, Czech, Croatian)
- Good skills in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Pro-active and independent working style
- Structured, organized and accurate
- Good communication skills
In addition to a gross monthly salary of 1.100,- Euro we offer you the collaboration in an international team with a very good working atmosphere and a broad range of tasks, which you can carry out independently and on your own responsibility.
If you see a challenge in this interesting position, we are looking forward to receiving your application documents via our Website https://www.eckes-granini.at/karriere or by e-mail to:
Daniela Schmid, MA
Pummerinfeld 1b, 4490 St. Florian
Telefon: +43 7224 / 418 88 – 195